BASSINVADERS DOT INFO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!!

Go down

06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!! Empty 06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!!

Post by BIG HOSS NIGGA Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:06 pm

SUB.CONSCIOUS
3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!! K9h8z

featuring:

EMPRESS
(Empower Recordings - NYC)
https://www.facebook.com/EmpressEmpower
https://soundcloud.com/empress

Since 1997, New York City's own high profiling Empress has rocked the world with her treasured heavy music and kinetic DJ sets. She has toured the best clubs, festivals & events all over Europe and Asia, has also played almost every major city in North America, including all over Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. Known for repping the deep, dark, musical & rolling dramatic genres of Drum & Bass, while recently adding heavy Dubstep, filthy electro & nasty Electro.

This femme fatale is a veteran Dj who's devotion to music, revered sets and relentless ambition has sustained her esteemed global reputation. Her flawless mixing, esteemed technical skills, vast knowledge of music and high energy sets has set her apart from the mediocrity.

Empress has toured internationally Djing, Performing, Song Writing & Producing all genres of extreme Music. Specializing in DRUM & BASS, DUBSTEP, ELECTRO HOUSE, DANCE, METAL, INDUSTRIAL, DEEP, DARK and EPIC Sounds.

In 1999, she was the first American Drum & Bass DJ ever invited to play in London.

In 2002, she released a mix CD on Topaz Records called "Stateside Sessions" scanning over 5,000 copies sold in the first 2 quarters it was released.

In 2003, Empress toured North America, playing almost every major city in both North America, Canada & Mexico.

In 2004, she produced & mixed 4 songs for NYC's notorious band BLONDIE for their last album - "The Curse of Blondie".

Throughout this entire time, between touring the globe DJing or taking studio production classes or pining away in her studio, Empress worked hard at becoming the studio professional that she always dreamed of being.

In 2006, her reworking of the song "We Live In Brooklyn" by Roy Ayers, entitled "Brooklyn Baby" was sold to Universal to be licensed to the HBO Film "Life Support" starring Queen Latifah, produced by Jamie Foxx, eventually sold to Universal.

After being based out of London in 2007 & 2008, and touring most of Europe, Empress decided to come back to NYC to form her first band and persue her song writing and singing.

In 2009, Empress wrote, recorded, produced & engineered her first solo album. She dedicated the year to finish the songs & to teach her band to play the songs from this new album. It featured her singing with some of New York City's brightest Musicicans. They rehearsed for over a year before Empower began doing shows in NYC. All the while, she kept DJing her Drum & Bass sets, while also taking on Dubstep & Electro House, and was booked to DJ in the Dominican Republic in March of 2010.

Empress founded Empower Recordings in January 2011 to release "Alien Nation" her first single from the album. She coordinated various genres of bass heavy remixes of "Alien Nation". Two Dubstep remixes; one from SST, another one from Optimus Gryme, a Drum and Bass one from GenR8 and a techno/electro one from Thrash that were distributed through Itunes, Beatport & Amazon. She then teamed up to create "Alien Nation's" music video with director Eric Acosta, editor Dee Wassell and camera work and direction by Kermit Mercado and Gabriel Garcia.

Watch it here---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrofE7W_IxY

After doing shows with her band Empower in NYC, she decided that she wanted to focus solely on producing music & DJing again after the wear and tear of having and bankrolling a band in a city like NYC.

In 2013, Empress is gearing up to release the next single on Empower Recordings featuring her vocals and solo production on "Only Love" and "Faithful" in March. She is also set to release her next Empower Podcast, available through Itunes, Soundcloud and Youtube, while she's exclusively playing at the World of Drum and Bass in Miami for WMC and continues to DJ shows all over the world, while working intently on her original production.

Sought after by promoters, artists, bands and fans worldwide, Empress continues to move crowds, grace studios and stereos across the globe everyday.After doing shows with Empower in NYC, she decided that she wanted to focus solely on producing music & DJing again after the wear and tear of having a band in a city like NYC.

In 2013, Empress is gearing up to release the next single on Empower Recordings featuring her vocals and solo production on "Only Love" and "Faithful" in March. She is also set to release her next Empower Podcast, available through Itunes, Soundcloud and Youtube, while she played exclusively at the World of Drum and Bass in Miami for WMC.

MICHAEL '5000' WATTS
(Swisha House - Houston)
http://www.michael5000watts.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-5000-Watts/260435954001331

The transition from provincial celebrity DJ to renowned record label founder has been rewarding in more ways than one for Houston, Texas native Michael “5000” Watts. Known primarily for his chopped and screwed Swisha House remixes, Watts has successfully turned regional mix tape distribution into a record label empire. However, Watts did not get to VIP status overnight. A mountain of diligence and unsurpassed talent catapulted this music icon in the making to mogul standing.

2005 brought about a national notoriety for Michael “5000” Watts. His company, Swisha House, celebrated with the chart topping victories of Houston hip-hop rookies turned luminaries Paul Wall (The People’s Champ, 2005) and Mike Jones (Who Is Mike Jones, 2005) as well as a number of highly acclaimed independent releases featuring a gifted mass of up and coming artists including the unforgettable The Day Hell Broke Loose: Parts 1 & 2 (1999, 2003).

“Over the past five years we worked hard on developing our fan base by releasing a steady stream of independent releases,” says the award winning founder and DJ. “When we signed our deal with Warner Music Group through Asylum, it was that foundation that allowed achieve the levels of success we enjoyed last year with Warner Bros and Atlantic Records.” In an unprecedented power move, Watts secured venture partnerships with the aforementioned major record labels for Mike Jones and Paul Wall respectively. Despite having the push of key companies behind him, the accomplishments of Swisha House have been its ability to continue to function as a major label while still considered an independent. “It’s an experience,” Watts admits. “We’re learning a lot right now, a lot of positive things.”

An unpretentious executive, Watts attributes the expansion of Swisha House to having a tight team. “T Farris (President, A&R) discovered Mike Jones. I had met him (Jones) before and I heard his stuff play in the club but T actually took the initiative to sign him.” Meanwhile, Paul Wall, who previously worked at the Swisha House as a promoter, had maintained a friendship with Watts and co-CEO G Dash from the early days. “He was rapping back then and we used to let him rap in the club. He did some freestyles for our mix tapes and we’ve been cool ever since,” says Watts.

Clearly Watts’ foresight to recruit the best players in the industry has helped to curry favor among fans with hit records like Jones’ “Still Tippin’,” “Back Then,” Wall’s “Sittin’ Sideways” and countless guest appearances by the Swisha House affiliates Slim Thug, Archie Lee and Big Tiger. But it is Watts’ forte as a DJ that set the momentum for Swisha House as a record label.

“I started making mix tapes for my friends in school to get lunch money. That’s where I started to get my reputation,” says the humble Houstonian about his teenage years. As a youthful spin doctor, Watts tried his hand at various gigs before settling for his natural skill. “I was listening to one of my mix tapes and I thought there are a lot of people living off this in the music industry and it isn’t even as good as mine,” Watts remembers. “I was on a lunch break at the time and I never returned to the job. I said I’m going to make the music thing work.”

Watts instantly took control of his own market, Houston, and then proceeded to conquer the entire Lone Star state. He quickly moved on to become a household name on the streets of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. Next he spread his signature sound – the Swisha House remix - to Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. The rest of the nation has officially adopted the sound of a genre in itself, chopped and screwed music. Also to his accomplishments, Watts adds being the first DJ to have a screwed and chopped major label CD when he remixed Eightball & MJG’s Space Age 4 Eva in 2001. He followed this feat with the release of David Banner’s Mississippi: The Album. “I got Michael Watts for the chopped and screwed album because I am a fan of his work,” proclaims David Banner. “He is the number one DJ for chopped and screwed and he's part of the reason that a person can not only buy a chopped and screwed album in Houston, but in Germany. It's that big and he's that big.”

In addition to overseeing Swisha House, Watts continues to work as a DJ with shows on a plethora of radio stations throughout the nation further promoting his Swisha House remix brand. “I have a mix show that I’m doing on KBXX 97.9 The Box in Houston, Tx. every Sunday 9:00pm-11:00pm and we do straight Swisha House mixes, screwed and chopped. I’m dedicated to doing those shows every week. I try to make sure I stay in the streets and in touch with what’s going on.”
As an ambassador of Houston hip-hop, Swisha House branded chopped and screwed remixes and the south’s clout in the music industry, Watts is a featured guest on the BET It’s My Thing television campaign. Alongside other prominent entertainment movers and shakers, Watts’ spots appeared periodically and repetitively throughout the day highlighting his distinguished success as Swisha House CEO, founder and DJ.

Disography:
Lil Wayne – Tha Carter
Lil Wayne – Tha Carter II
Birdman – Fast Money
Big K.R.I.T. –KRIT Wuz Here
Lil’ Jon – CrunkJuice
Bun B - Thrill
Bun B - Thrill OG
Pimp C - The Naked Soul of Sweet Jones
Pimp C - Pimpalation
Pimp C Presents – Ghetto Stories
Slim Thug & E.S.G. – Boss Hogg Outlaws
Slim Thug – Boss Of All Bosses
Slim Thug – Already Platinum
3-6 Mafia – The Unbreakable
3-6 Mafia - Last To Walk
3-6 Mafia – Most Known Unknown
David Banner –MTA2 Baptized In Dirty Water
David Banner –Mississippi
David David Banner –Death Of A Pop Star
Big Moe - Moe Life
Paul Wall &Chamillionaire – Get Ya Mind Correct
Paul Wall– The People’s Champ
Chamillionaire – Mix Tape Missiah 7
Mike Jones – Who Is Mike Jones
Bone Thugs & Harmony – Greatest Hits
Scarface - Greatest Hits
Scarface - My Balls, My Word
Devin - The Dude
Devin – Landing Gear
The Geto Boys - Greatest Hits
Big Tymers – Big Money Heavy Weight
Juvenile – Juve The Great
EightBall& MJG – Living Legends
Eightball& MJG – Space Age 4 Eva
Lil Boosie&Weebie – Gangsta Muzik
Weebie – Savage Life
Trillville and Scrappy – King Of Crunk
Tru – The Truth
Crime Mob – Crime Mob
Ying Yang Twins – United States Of America
Boyz In The Hood – Boyz In The Hood
Twisted Black – Life and Times of Tommy Burns
South Park Mexican – When Devils Strike
Lil Keke –A.B.A
Teriyaki Boys – Chicken Or Fish (International Release)
Dem Franchise Boyz – On Top Of Our Game
Lone Star Ridaz - Lone Star Ridaz

BADBWOY BMC
(Swisha House, Purrin Lion, Texas Dub - Denver/Houston)
https://www.facebook.com/badbwoybeemcee
https://soundcloud.com/badbwoy-bmc

For more than a decade Badbwoy BMC has helped define Bass Music Culture in Houston, Texas. First, as one of Texas’ most sought after jungle/drum ‘n bass/ dubstep DJs, and most recently as a Producer. BMC’s production talent led quickly to numerous digital, vinyl, and CD releases on respected underground labels such as: Dirty Circuit; Shift; Stupid Fly; Betamorph and his own label Eye-Ten Recordings. His track titled “The Attack” was also featured on the video game Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding 2 for Xbox console.

Badbwoy BMC’s musical influences are rooted in reggae, and hip hop, and his resume includes membership in Tha Purrin Lion Sound Flex Crew (a group of some of Houston’s most respected old school junglists, whose dance parties helped pioneer the Bass Music Culture in Houston); publishing one of North America's only drum’n bass magazines to date(Tha Pride 1997-2001); founding Texas Dub (a crew of Houston dubstep producers and DJs; 2007), and co-founding Eye-Ten Recordings, with crew mate Intager (currently on its 5th release; 2009).

Some of his side projects include teaming up with Rebel Crew members Joe B. and DJ Suma to form the musical group Heavy Heights (“Truth & Rights” LP CD/Digital; Starlight; 2007), as well as releasing a collaborative 5 track compilation with former Texas Dub crew member Bukkah called F8 (“F8”EP; Dirty Circuit; 2010). In his spare time, tha Badbwoy has also worked on remixes for local vocalists Karina Nistal (“Nothing For Me”), Shina Rae (“Touch”) and indie band Posr (“Clairvoyant”).

In addition to producing original drum’n bass and dubstep tracks and remixes for a multitude of artists and acts, BMC is consistently booked to headline massive raves, club shows, and special events throughout the South. BMC also finds time to host a biweekly internet radio show the second and fourth Tuesday of the month (Traffic on sub.fm).

With an untouchable arsenal of exclusive, original and collaboratively produced remixes, his live shows display his all-star level of talent locking double drops; chopping beats; syncopating sounds in unison, and making seamless mixes that keep the dance floor packed in any venue.

Recently, BMC signed with the South’s most famous independent hip hop label: SwishaHouse (http://www.swishahouse.info/). Recognized worldwide for bringing Houston's own chopped and screwed music to the forefront of hip hop, SwishaHouse has once again positioned itself as the label on the cutting edge of the music industry. The first set of remixes produced under the SwishaHouse label include work done with SwishaHouse’s beautiful and talented first lady and number one dame in the game, Surreall (“I’m A Model,” “Know How To”); Paul Wall (“I Rep Texas,” “Break Dem Boyz Off,” “Skillz”), and Archie Lee (“At The Bar”). SwishaHouse has plans to release a new mixtape that includes 24 remixes of classic HTown anthems— 18 produced by BMC and the remainder composed by Texas’ own Chango, Suma, Chi, Parson and Dread Foxx.

BMC has earned respect as one of the hardest working and popular DJ/Producer/Promoters in the Southern United States, and a mainstay of Houston’s Bass Music Culture. Bear witness to a mixture of sounds uniquely constructed to contain audible appeal that draws in underground Bass Music, rap, and hip hop heads alike!

LE DOOM
(Mad Decent, El Cuco Records - ATX)
http://soundcloud.com/ledoom

In a matter of one short year, Texas producer LeDoom has managed to push the boundaries of dance music with his signature approach to producing tracks in the moombahton genre. This versatile and prolific young artist has already gained support from the likes of DJs and producers such as Knife Party,Dillon Francis, DJ Craze, Tittsworth, Nadastrom and Munchi, Kissy Sell Out, Bro Safari to name a few, all proponents of their own unique bass-driven styles. Their stamps of approval reveal LeDoom's power as a genre-bending tastemaker. With his first EP "Doombah", released on the El Cuco Recordings imprint, LeDoom managed to chart at #5 on the Beatport Indie Dance charts and earn the respect of gigging DJs, fellow producers and the electronic music community at large. Fast forward a few short months and LeDoom has consistently released quality new music with Mad Decent, T & A Records, Party Like Us and Play Me Records, Slow Roast Records, continually charting in the Beatport Top 100 across various genres. A distinct production talent in the studio and a crowd favorite in his live sets, LeDoom's sound and selection have organically established him as a defining artist of the moombahton family, from behind the decks of DJs to the party on the dancefloor.

SOL.ID
(SUB.CONSCIOUS - ATX)
http://soundcloud.com/souleyedee

SOL.ID is an experiment in the intellect of Bass Music. Stemming from a background deeply rooted in Soul, Hip Hop, Pop & Electronica, the project holds a penchant for defying genre while blurring the lines of what is natural or synthetic. As a top notch producer and DJ, SOL.ID has enlightened thousands from LA to Budapest with his trademark crisp breaks, heavy bass and strong melody. These strengths and a busy schedule have led to radio support and collaborations with some of the best and biggest in Bass Music like Goldie & Noah D. Be on the look out for a plethora of hot new Dubstep, DnB & Hip Hop productions by SOL.ID on his tour dates or at SUB.CONSCIOUS, his series of successful Bass Music events.

MLUNA
(EDJ - ATX)
http://soundcloud.com/mluna

MALEFICENT
(PDX)
http://soundcloud.com/rene-maleficent

Hosted by SAINT JAE

Enhanced Illumination by MIDNIGHT GRAVITY

21+

9PM-2AM

PLUSH ATX
617 Red River
Austin, TX

Last edited by S.I.D. on Thu May 30, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
BIG HOSS NIGGA
BIG HOSS NIGGA

Number of posts : 2280
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://twitter.com/souleyedee

Back to top Go down

06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!! Empty Re: 06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!!

Post by BIG HOSS NIGGA Fri May 17, 2013 2:19 pm

HOLD TIGHT.
BIG HOSS NIGGA
BIG HOSS NIGGA

Back to top Go down

06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!! Empty Re: 06.07.13 - SUB.CONSCIOUS 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY feat: EMPRESS (NYC), MICHAEL '5000' WATTS x BMC (SWISHAHOUSE), LE DOOM (MAD DECENT) & MORE!!!

Post by BIG HOSS NIGGA Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 pm

THIS FRIDAY!!
BIG HOSS NIGGA
BIG HOSS NIGGA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down