BASSINVADERS DOT INFO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

briokids.com relaunched with new album "Failure and Regret"

2 posters

Go down

briokids.com relaunched with new album "Failure and Regret" Empty briokids.com relaunched with new album "Failure and Regret"

Post by virusb23 Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:31 pm

http://www.briokids.com

A Year after the release of Los Brios Ninos, I announced a solo album was to be out before the end of 2005. Ickoo followed suit and made a cover for his solo album, which was never officially relesed. Datathinner then released a solo album but only made 10 or so copies and because we didnt praise him for it and expected him to basically put it out on his own, it never went anywhere.

So here are some of the better tracks from those 3 unreleased solo albums. Free as always. All tracks produced from 2001-2005. Breakcore? IDM? This board is relatively well informed on all the music that inspired these tracks. In the end I will likely burn a few thousand copies just to shake the youth up a bit.

Then just as now, theres always harder stuff out there and where you stop in the spectrum is up to your ears.

enjoy.
virusb23
virusb23

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

briokids.com relaunched with new album "Failure and Regret" Empty Re: briokids.com relaunched with new album "Failure and Regret"

Post by virusb23 Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:33 pm

"hell yeah i got a chip on my shoulder, its called failure and regret"
- Ickoo, to his best friends at gomers house around 2005
virusb23
virusb23

Number of posts : 839
Registration date : 2009-09-12

Back to top Go down

briokids.com relaunched with new album "Failure and Regret" Empty Re: briokids.com relaunched with new album "Failure and Regret"

Post by BIG HOSS NIGGA Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Dopesauce, pon the dl.
BIG HOSS NIGGA
BIG HOSS NIGGA

Number of posts : 2280
Registration date : 2010-03-11

http://twitter.com/souleyedee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down