BASSINVADERS DOT INFO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets....

2 posters

Go down

LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets.... Empty LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets....

Post by Fluffy~Kush Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Please LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets.... 35670 ...I have a lot of brach's set like hays county, and the skyline sessions, parsons ill st.blues, some of Sol.ID's stuff, kids eat free, i think it's bangalore's set, and a few of prophet's set too.

anything you guys could post would be most loved and respected. almost all the music i have on my mp3 is stuff I dl from the ol place. sounds phoney as fuck to some but I feel blessed that you guys share part of who you are in your tunes with us. i have mad loves for you ll cuz just one trax can make a shitty day sweet.

ONELOVE LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets.... 134605
Fluffy~Kush
Fluffy~Kush

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-08-26

http://www.myspace.com/maryjane_sunshine

Back to top Go down

LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets.... Empty Re: LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets....

Post by BUOY Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

this might be something you're looking for

i used to follow that blog a while ago and they had some good mixes

idk about the more recent posts

but i do remember this alka rex mix being pretty dope
BUOY
BUOY
virtual zoos? virtual zoos.

Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets.... Empty Re: LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets....

Post by BUOY Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:39 pm

BUOY
BUOY
virtual zoos? virtual zoos.

Number of posts : 5600
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy~Kush Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:15 am

I have found some dope sets on modifyer, but I love to have sets from you all I have going back to the ol place to DL what I can while i can.

I just miss all the music we had .... LUV you all forever for some down-tempo trip hop an intel dnb sets.... Icon_sad

but thanks cuz i have not checked modifyer in awhile
Fluffy~Kush
Fluffy~Kush

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2009-08-26

http://www.myspace.com/maryjane_sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down