BASSINVADERS DOT INFO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview

3 posters

Go down

[Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview Empty [Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview

Post by eshscramble Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:56 pm

[Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview Pk4-300

Click to download:
SDDUBSTEP.COM Exclusive Mix #4 by Puppy Kicker | (59:26) | 320 Kbps Mp3

Puppy's been killin San Diego with some huge DJ sets as of late... Here's one specially for ya'll. A wicked blend of styles, seamlessly threaded together - quite a sampler plate of what's on PK's menu for dancefloor mobility. Burn one.

Visit PK's Myspace

Tracklist:
01- Mimosa >> Dead Like Me
02- Hd4000 >> South Street (Widdler's Back Alley rmx)
03- Puppy & Tapir >> Shit Makes Me Loopy
04- Hatcha & Kromestar >> 1919
05- Jakes >> Justice
06- Lil Wayne >> A Milli (Datsik & Excision rmx)
07- Sketchy Maxx >> U Wot Ruckus (Roke rmx)
08- DJ Fresh >> Heavyweight (Benny Page rmx)
09- Tech Itch & Droid Sector >> Rust Puppet
10- Puppy Kicker >> Cosmic Orgasm
11- Phaelah >> Lounge
12- Eskmo >> I Dream I'm Flying
13- Mimosa >> F.T.A.M.F
14- Indigo >> Cosmos
15- Juno Reactor >> Tokyo Dub (Broken Note rmx)
16- Tech Itch & Droid Sector >> Craneum
17- Bassnectar >> Cozza Frenzy (Z Trip Hellrazor rmx)
18- Chimpo >> Pump Action
19- Tech Itch & Droid Sector >> Crimson Tears
20- Tonya Stephens >> Doctor Dub (Austin Speed & Calculon rmx)

Download Here
or
Subscribe in iTunes

A quick Q&A with Puppy:

It's been a while, how are you?

I'm good. Just been makin tunes, tryin to get the name out there a bit. Got a couple tunes comin out on Rogue Dubs next month. And a vinyl release on Rogue Plates comin out in a couple months. So good. Really good.

How would you say the dubstep scene in SD has grown and developed in the last year?

Well... it's def been making some serious strides. We've had a couple really big names come through town, which has been great. The people down here are def starting to catch on to the sound and really seeming to appreciate what we're offering. Which is a small but VERY strong and diverse talent pool. I'd say we've developed from a baby in a crib to a baby that's learning to crawl around and get into stuff... it's not gonna be too long now before we are jumping ramps on our bmx bikes in the street. We're growing so fast.

Who should we be lookin out for?

SD in general... Austin Speed, EshOne, MSK, Dr. Nickels, Tapir, Myself. We're takin over!

How did the name Beaverhausen come about?

hahahahahahaha....

I met a beautiful young woman at a day party here in San Diego. She told me her name was Anastasia Beaverhausen. I was inspired by her, so I named a tune after her.

Any upcoming collabs or projects we should know about?

Um... yeah! I've been collabing with Esh under the name "Argyle". We've been making some really cool tunes. I def have been enjoying working with him... the tunes just some out so naturally. I've also been working with Tapir. We don't really have a name yet but I think we may call ourselves "The Z List". Also, my boy Austin Speed has been making some CRAZY mash ups w/ Calulon & Whizard.

What's your favorite after-the-bar taco shop, and why?

Ohhh... that's a hard one... the first answer is... The one that's still open! But if a had a choice it would either be Santana's on Rosecrans because they are consistantly good, have great sauce and don't seem like they will spit in my burrito. The other would be Lucha Libre's... They've got these gourmet burritos that are fuckin INSANE good, not to mention that the whole place is decked out in Luchador masks and champion belts and stuff... Oh! and they've got a tv that premanently has Ron Burgendy on the screen.. Now THAT'S some good San Diego lovin right thr'!

Shouts:

Well everyone I've mentioned already... Austin Speed, EshOne, Tapir, MSK, Dr. Nixs, um... LL Beaverhausen, ROGUE DUBS, Big Up Magazine, Broken Beat fam, everyone who comes out and shows love and support.. (I feel like I'm doin my thank you speech after the Emmy's or some shit) MY GRAMA!!! fo sho! sddubstep.com
eshscramble
eshscramble
badman

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://soundcloud.com/eshone

Back to top Go down

[Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview Empty Re: [Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview

Post by puppykicker Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:38 am

and.... her'e we go again!!

puppykicker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

[Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview Empty Re: [Podcast] SDDubstep.com Podcast #4 - PuppyKicker in the mix w/ interview

Post by POOEE Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:27 am

boom!
POOEE
POOEE
WODKA

Number of posts : 8474
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down